Isn’t it the best when you discover a new workout playlist, delicious lunch spot, or your next binge-worthy TV show? We think so too. That’s why we talked to our MoveCo Coaches and put together a list of our favourite things for spring!
There’s a little something for everyone on this list to keep you healthy, fit and having fun as we count down the days ‘till summer.
Here we go…
- Green Beaver All-Natural Hand Soap – Not to make fun of the Covid 19 situation we’re all in, but it’s definitely got us all washing our hands more. Probably not a bad thing. Our whole team loves these natural hand soaps because they’ve got all the soapy goodness, without the unhealthy ingredients (cough, sodium lauryl sulfate) so we feel good about lathering them into our skin multiple times per day. If you haven’t tried one of these yet, we especially love the Cranberry scent.
- Greenhouse Juice – this is one company we wish we’d known about sooner. Their healthy cold-pressed juice line is that can’t-get-enough kind of clean fuel that we love all year round. Our favourite is a green juice called The Good. Check out their website to find a retail store near you.
- Coach Lydia’s Ultimate At-Home Workout Guide- Get strong and fit at home…which is what we’re all up to right now anyways. Lydia’s got you covered with the Ultimate At-Home Workout Guide. She shows you how to get a super effective workout while with only one small piece of equipment. Check it out here.
- Everyday Eats Cookbook by Selina Rose – If you want to eat delicious, healthy meals but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, these recipes are for you. Selina’s book is filled with uncomplicated recipes for time-starved healthy eaters. Did we mention there’s full-page colour pictures and mouth watering smoothies and desserts? Our favourites are the Lemon Chicken Soup, Cookie Dough Energy Bites and the Curried Chickpeas with wild rice. All recipes are gluten-free, and there’s something for everyone with a mix of vegan and meat meals. We suggest you grab your digital copy of Selina’s Everyday Eats Cookbook here.
- Element Fitness Hip Bands – these are Coach Jessica’s favourite equipment for home workouts. Hip bands are great for all sorts of lower body workouts. They give you the resistance you need to strengthen and tone without adding weights. The Element Fitness bands are great quality, high resistance and very reasonable priced. Check them out here.
- Book- Do Less by Kate Northrup – if the world is telling us one thing right now, it’s that we need to collectively do less. MoveCo founder, Mia has adopted this as her personal motto this past year and actively practices the recommendations in Kate’s book. This is a fantastic read for anyone who hears the inner whisper that they should slow it down (or maybe you don’t hear it because you’re too busy). Trust us, this is for you.
- MoveCo Water Bottle – Staying hydrated is super important to keep your immune system strong and your energy up. Having a great water bottle makes it that much easier. We love the size and shape of the MoveCo water bottle. It’s easy to hold and fits perfectly into car cup holders, the slot in your gym bag or your purse. Grab yours before the summer: https://movecamp.ca/shop/
- Glutenberg Gluten-Free Beer – Are you counting down the days until patio season? Mmhmm, us too. We’ve fallen in love with Glutenberg’s gluten-free beer which comes in different varieties including non-alcoholic. It has a rich flavour and goes down smooth, without the post-beer bloat from gluten. Check it out for yourself, it might just be your new favourite too – https://glutenberg.ca/en
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations Podcast – who else loves a good podcast? Currently our MoveCo events coordinator, Sammy is all about Oprah’s. There are so many good wisdom nuggets delivered in an easy-listening format. If you’ve never listened to a podcast before, Oprah’s will make you a believer. Search for Super Soul Conversations wherever you listen to podcasts. Here it is on iTunes.
- 21 Workouts You Can Do Anywhere Guide- working out at home is on everyone’s mind right now. MoveCo’s got you covered. We’re loving these anywhere, anytime workouts that you can do with little equipment. This is a great way to keep your strength up while you’re at home this spring. Plus, it comes with a $10 Green Beaver gift card (hand soap anyone?) making it the perfect thing for this spring.
Download the guide and get your gift card here: http://movecamp.ca/expos/
We love introducing our friends to the things we love. Share with us on Instagram @movecollective.co which ones become your new favourites.
From all of us to you,
xo Moveco team