A delicious and healthy egg salad recipe with avocado created by Selina Rose.
- 4 large eggs, free range
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 Tbsp. classic hummus
- 1 Tbsp. each fresh dill and chives, finely chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash smoked paprika
- Romaine lettuce leaves, for serving
- Hard boil eggs with your preferred cooking method, then cool, peel and chop cooked eggs.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash pitted avocado with the hummus, herbs, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Add chopped eggs to avocado mixture and toss to combine. Serve egg salad immediately wrapped in lettuce leaves or chill and then serve. Best eaten same day.